Friday, September 04, 2009

Worry About My Best Friend

Last 2 week, I received sms from "V" that he currently on his way to hospital. I was shock! I find out that he need to undergo an appendix operation which would probably a minor operation for such cases but his situation were totally different.After the first day of the surgery, he was already discharge and back home. But once he back home, he keep on fever on and off, till last Saturday,leaving with no choice, his parent sent him to "P" Hospital.
                                             
After the doctor diagnose, his wound was infected by the first operation at the stupid GH Hospital. Then he undergo his second surgery for the cleaning up the infected area. Then, we thought everything has been just fine, but this Thursdays night, i receive a call from his 2nd sis that "V" undergo a 3rd operation! After receiving the call, I couldn't sleep at night as I keep on worrying about him since that he was best friend to me and we quite close together.

The next day, early in the morning, I went to visit him in ICU (Intensive Care Unit). The first day I saw that, I'm going to 'C'. He stay there for almost 5 long days in ICU, Finally, yesterday he was discharge and going back home healthily. My worry should be over by now. (^_^) Happy Ending