Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Day 11/9/2009



Today, as normal day, I when to school,then go for my lecturing class and etc. Yesterday, one of my friend ask me, she said that i'm no longer cheerful like i use to be when i'm in Semester 1. is it true? well, maybe yes. Many thing happen in semester 2 and that thing I can't barely prevent it from happen.


God decide everything seem. Maybe He doing the best for me and I just have to accept my faith.But we still have to goes on our life right? today, after my class around 11 am, I when for swim. I'm all alone at there. The entire pool conquer by me only.^^ I swim for about 2 hours, then i went back home. After that, I go out with my mom for prayers. Today, actually also my mom birthday. So i secretly go to Just Bread shop and buy a cake.


The cake look nice right? it actually love shaped blueberry cake. Hope my mom will love it.^^