Saturday, September 05, 2009

Friends

Morning to all reader. Just want to share about what is the real truth about friends. I'm actually not consider myself as a soully kind hearted person. Eventually, I never reach to the stage of being a bad person either yet.


Being a true friend, however,is the way how we treat people in a friendship. For me, what I do the best for my friend, eventually I never ask for anything in return. What I may ask only appreciation in return. Appreciate me as their friend. That all I will ever ask for. 


Am I being over confident and over trust friendship? Although sometime I may say that I won't trust some of my friend 100%, but in fact I do trust them 100%. it too kind for me right.^


I have few best friend in aimst but the most is in my secondary school friend. Currently, mostly my secondary best friend is in Penang and the most far away from me is in KL.(The one in KL is my first best friend in primary school,hmmm,till now we actually known each other for almost 12 years. Funny things is he and me born in the same private hospital, the different is he just a day older than me only.) XD